The Ontario Working Group on Criminal Law and HIV Exposure came together in 2007 to oppose the expansive use of the criminal law to address HIV non-disclosure. We are people living with HIV, representatives from many community-based AIDS organizations from across Ontario, lawyers, academics and activists..
We advocate for sound policy responses to HIV prevention and transmission—based on the best available evidence, grounded in proven HIV prevention, care, treatment and support programs, and respectful of the human rights of people living with and vulnerable to HIV.
- African Caribbean Council on HIV/AIDS in Ontario
- Africans in Partnership Against AIDS
- AIDS Action Now!
- AIDS Committee of Toronto
- Alliance for South Asian AIDS Prevention
- Asian Community AIDS Services
- Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention
- Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
- COCQ-SIDA (Coalition des organismes communautaires Québécois de lutte contre le sida)
- Gilbert Centre (formerly AIDS Committee of Simcoe County)
- HIV & AIDS Legal Clinic Ontario (HALCO)
- Peterborough AIDS Network
- Prisoners HIV/AIDS Support Action Network (PASAN)
- Regional HIV/AIDS Services
- Toronto People With AIDS Foundation